A Traditional Japanese Martial Arts Dojo in TorontoAikido Tendokai is located in downtown Toronto, Ontario and is a CAF affiliated dojo. The dojo’s chief instructor is Yumi Nakamura Sensei who is ranked Rokudan (sixth-degree black belt). Aikido Tendokai offers many classes throughout the week, ranging from a beginner’s program to regular aikido and weapons classes. Aikido Tendokai welcomes beginners and experienced Aikidoists alike. To learn more about Aikido Tendokai, you can contact us or explore our website to learn more.
Dojo AlertsAikido Schedule during the 2018 holiday.
- Friday, Dec. 21 No class
- Saturday, Dec. 22 All classes including the kids are open
- Monday, Dec. 24 No class
- Tuesday, Dec. 25 No class
- Wednesday, Dec. 26 No class
- Friday, Dec. 28 No class
- Saturday, Dec. 29 All classes including the kids are open
- Monday, Dec. 31 No class
- Tuesday, Jan. 1 No class
- Wednesday, Jan. 2 New Years’ practise, no kids’ class, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., adult’s practise (all level), celebration after class with light drink and snack.
Aikido Tendokai Beginners Program Aikido Tendokai welcomes beginners at any time…
Aikido Tendokai Kids’ Class: New beginners welcome at any time to join our kids’ class…